MoneyPatrol is available on Windows, Apple, and Linux. Download these versions, by going to the homepage of the website.
2. Go to downloads (Ctrl+J)
3. Click “Save as” and a pop-up box will appear
4. Choose a location where you want to save the application
5. Click “Save”
6. Open the file where you saved the application.
7. Go to downloads (Ctrl+J) and click “Open File”
8. Double click the application to start installing the application.
9. After installing, a new window will appear where you can now log in to your MoneyPatrol account using the application.
NOTE: You can log in using your email or passcode. If you don’t have a passcode yet, go to settings and create a passcode for your account.